The heart of WBRS are the passionate DJs who keep it running 24/7 with their excellent radio programming and dedication to the station. We are always looking and encouraging new people to get involved, and it is really simple to do so.
- Come to one of WBRS’ “New Members Meetings” or email any staff member of WBRS to get more information.
- Intern on a radio show that interests you, whether it be news, sports, music, etc. for a total of four hours.
- Complete four hours of co-op work (some sort of labor directed by a board member that contributes to the upkeep of the station).
- Schedule and pass a DJ test demonstrating your knowledge of WBRS and the equipment it uses on a daily basis organized by our Personnel Director (email@example.com).
- Arrange your very own block in the WBRS broadcasting schedule by coordinating with Programming Director (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Go do your show – You earned it.
Get involved today!