Hey everyone… Here is an update as to what’s been going on here at WBRS.
Summer is in full swing as you know so our student population is a bit thin. However WBRS continues to bring you great programming thanks to a small dedicated group of students, community volunteers and alumni. Okay…there’s also an automation system with an extensive digital library….but anyway…
We would like to update our listeners regarding some recent technical issues:
- Broadcast Audio: We had an issue with noise beneath our audio on our broadcast signal. As of today this has been fixed.
- Webstream Issues: Our webstreams have experienced recurring outages during the past month. The HQ stream has now been restored and the instabilities with both the HQ and the Live365 streams have been eliminated.
We want to thank YOU, our wonderful listeners for sticking by us during the hard times. Without you, there would be no purpose.
We want to take a moment and highlight some of the shows in our summer schedule. The programming is diverse and interesting. There really is something for everyone.
- Eardrum Buzz – Hosted by Mitch.
Underground rock and alternative from the past 40 years.
- The Groove Sessions – Hosted by DJ ERX.
Late Friday Nights 12am-2am.
Continuously mixed House/Club/Dance music.
Website: http://www.GrooveSessionsRadio.com Twitter: @DJerx
- Jackie’s Random… – Hosted by Jackie B.
See what our general manager is listening to this week.
- The Brian Henchey Show – Hosted by Brian Henchey.
Mondays & Wednesdays 4pm-5pm.
Regional talk personality (ex WBNW 1120AM) hosts an hour of political and entertainment oriented talk twice a week.
Website: http://www.facebook.com/BrianHencheyShow Twitter: @BrianHenchey
- Watch City Coffeehouse – Hosted by Bob/Gail/Marilyn.
Tune in to the coffeehouse for all your folk music needs.
- Black Jack Davy – Hosted by Andy Nagy.
WBRS’ longest running show featuring a variety of contemporary and traditional roots-related music from Ireland, England, Wales and beyond.
Thank you very much and enjoy your damn summer!